George Lakoff (UC Prof of linguistics and cognitive science) spoke Sunday and he said words matter and 98% of our thoughts are unconscious. This can be applied to any form of resistance to the new regime.
1. Don’t use his name on social media;
2. Remember this is a regime and he’s not acting alone;
3. Do not argue with those who support him — it doesn’t work;
4. Focus on his policies, not his orange skin and mental state;
5. Keep your message positive; they want the country to be angry and fearful because this is the soil from which their darkest policies will grow.
6. No more helpless/hopeless talk
7. Support artists and the arts
8. Be careful not to spread fake news. Check it.
9. Take care of yourselves; and
Copy to paste to your wall
From Mary Lamb Shelden (a friend of a friend on Facebook!).